We are looking for a Marketing and Communication Assistant to support our team.
Could you assist us with communications and social media?
This opportunity is for a person who wants to work part-time with an employment contract that accommodates flexible hours around school runs, child care and other factors. It is office-based work within a small, diverse team based in Aylesbury (HP21 7QG).
We want to hear about your unique experiences from previous jobs or learning that can be transferred to this position. Ideally, from a sales, marketing or/and communication background.
Practical communication skills (especially writing) are essential. We also look for the ability to solve problems and contribute to business development.
Desirable skills and attitudes:
- communication – written and verbal,
- enthusiasm to learn new skills and participate in our efforts to grow,
- ability to work without close supervision,
- general interest in digital technologies, charity work, and marketing.
- assisting Business Development Manager,
- writing posts and articles for social media,
- planning and recording tasks,
- contributing to project planning,
- participating in weekly planning meetings,
Depending on your unique skills, we are happy to explore and adjust your responsibilities, e.g. if you have a good eye for photos, speak a second language or can organise an event.
- permanent contract after three months,
- approx. £21.000,00/year – part-time ‘take home’ £1.350,00/month
- a desk in our spacious, air-conditioned office,
- small and friendly team,
- office snacks and drinks,
- annual eye test,
- electric bike contribution,
- paid Christmas break,
- a chance to get a recognisable qualification,
- development plans with paid training,
- contract, pension contribution, and workplace insurance.
* We are looking for an individual who will contribute to growing our company.
** We are open to unique interests, skills and ideas you can bring.
*** We can occasionally agree for you to come to work with your child or relative or to celebrate the faith that is close to your heart.
To apply for this job, please write a letter and email it firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about yourself, your skills, plans and interests.
We are waiting for applications until the end of March 2023.
We look for applications made by individuals (no agencies).