Framework Digital follows W3C Website Accessibility Standards as part of every website development project. These design principles ensure that content is widely available to all internet users.
We are committed to making it easy for all visitors to access and use our website. Three ways in which we achieve this are:
- Using code that is compatible with assisted technologies
- Including clear labels, titles and descriptions to aid navigation and understanding
- Ensuring the content remains readable and interactive when increased by 300%
We use an independent tool – https://accessibilityinsights.io to evaluate this website. This highlights accessibility issues and helps us to maintain good practice standards.
The last evaluation was carried out in October 2020. This identified the following issues:
- some titles text colour has not sufficient contrast against background colour,
- some photographs featured in posts don’t have description and alt text.
We are progressing with resolving these issues. Our next website is going to be fully accessible.
If you experience any difficulties with accessing our site, please contact us to report the issue on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01296 320820.