We are looking for a Junior Website Developer to support our team. This is an opportunity for an aspiring web developer with bags of enthusiasm to join a growing, Aylesbury-based business. Assisting the Website Designer and our clients, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks with a focus on building, hosting and managing WordPress powered website. A genuine interest and practical skills in the technical aspects of web development is essential. We also look for the ability to solve problems and contribute to web development.
Desirable skills and attitudes:
- WordPress experience is a must,
- willing to learn,
- ability to work without close supervision,
- knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP,
- basic understanding of web hosting server technologies,
- general interest in digital technologies (API, system integration, programming etc).
- assisting Web Designers and clients,
- troubleshooting and maintenance of websites,
- complete assigned tasks on time and record work,
- contributing to project planning,
- participating in weekly planning meetings.
Depending on the skills, availability and plans of a candidate, we can offer a range of work arrangements. That includes part-time work as a starting point leading to a permanent full-time position at Framework Digital. The work is mainly office-based, but we can be flexible.
- an opportunity to gain a full-time job,
- a desk in our spacious, air-conditioned office,
- small and friendly team,
- MacBook Air
- a chance to get a recognisable qualification,
- the pay depends on qualifications, skills and type of contract,
- contract, pension contribution, and workplace insurance.
*We are looking for an individual who will contribute to growing our company.
**We are open to unique interests, skill sets and ideas.
Please email your CV before 15th July and tell us about yourself, your skills, plans and interests firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for applications made by individuals (no agencies).