Follow the instructions underneath to create a new post on your website.
Go to your website and add /login and press Enter on your keyboard.
WordPress login page will open, where you must put your username and password.
You will need:
- Username or Email Address
If you have lost your password, please click Lost your password.
On the lost password screen enter your email address and press Get New Password. New password reset link will be sent to your email – follow instructions and type new password.
After you have successfully logged in, you will see the window called the Dashboard
Next click on Posts
That will open a new page where you see all your post.
Click the blue button Add New on the top of the page.
Create New Post
- Title your post.
- Add the heading and then the text (post body). Format the text and heading, add links, bullet points, etc.
- Pick the Category of your post (or add a new one if you need).
- Add Featured Image (a photo that goes along with your post).
Finally, you can:
- Save as a draft and post it later – Click Save Draft
- Schedule it for certain date – Press Edit on Publish Immediately and click OK
- Post it immediately – press the blue button Publish
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DELETE A POST
Go to your Posts, point the post you would like to delete with the mouse and click Bin.
For WordPress website design and WordPress training sessions
call 01296 320820