Does your company rely on spreadsheets for recording customer details and notepads for following up leads? There is an easier way and if CRM is a new term to you, this 45 min session is designed to provide a clear introduction.
In this webinar, we explain what a CRM is and how it can help your business to operate more efficiently.
As a HubSpot Solution Provider, we use this system to manage our sales, marketing and communication.
Date: 30th June 2021
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
What you will learn
- What a CRM ( Customer Relationship Management) system is
- The part it plays in the sales process from lead registration to signing a new client or contract
- How it supports the management of customer communications (email, newsletters, calls, meetings etc)
- How it enables data protection compliance
- How it can help your business operate more efficiently
Who is this event aimed at?
This webinar is for business owners and sales managers who are new to CRM. To equip you to make informed choices, Mike will explain the basics of the HubSpot CRM system, talking through the key features. We want you to see how a CRM could help you manage your sales and marketing.
After the session, there will be a Q&A session to address specific questions you may have about the CRM.
About the Organiser
Framework Digital is a digital agency based in Aylesbury town centre. We have years of experience in supporting local organisations with web design, online advertising and digital marketing consultancy.
Mike Gulliver is new to the team and has experience in sales, training and customer service.
Framework Digital is HubSpot Solution Provider.