Join our team in Aylesbury. We are looking to employTo apply for this job, please email email@example.com
I want to know why do you want to work with us – even a short, honest note can help you getting the interview and boost your application. I look forward to seeing two examples of your work with comments.
We are waiting for applications until the end of June 2023.
Company: Framework Digital
Location: Aylesbury HP21 7QG
Are you a creative, junior or mid-level web designer looking to grow in your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Designer to join our team and take charge of entire projects. If you have experience in designing websites and are familiar with WordPress, we want to hear from you! Are you fluent in Elementor Pro?
- Designing concepts in Adobe or Figma
- Building accessible and custom-made websites using WordPress.
- Working with the project manager and directly with clients.
- Create wireframes, mockups, design ideas and participate in meeting with clients.
- Ensure websites are responsive and accessible.
- Offer support to existing clients with their websites.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, web technologies, and best practices.
- Experience in designing websites, preferably in a professional setting.
- Strong proficiency in WordPress and Elementor (optional but would be beneficial).
- Basic HTML, good CSS.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- A portfolio showcasing your design skills and previous projects is highly desirable.
It is office-based work within a small team based in Aylesbury (HP21 7QG).
We want to hear about your unique experiences from previous jobs or learning that can be transferred to this position.
- office-based with some provision for remote work,
- permanent contract after three months,
- £25k to £30k per year
- a path to Project Lead and Manager
- a desk in our spacious, air-conditioned office,
- small and friendly team,
- office snacks and drinks,
- annual eye test,
- paid Christmas break,
- development plans with paid training,
- contract, pension contribution, and workplace insurance.
* We are looking for an individual who wants to learn and be recognised for their work.
** We are open to unique interests, skills, languages and ideas you can bring, including hobbies.
*** You need to agree for us to store and use your personal details for processing your application.
**** You need to have the permission to work in the UK.
***** We can occasionally agree for you to work from home or come to work with your child or relative.
******* We will celebrate the faith that is close to your heart (we may need some guidance) if you agree.
******** There are no stairs (not a single one) to get from outside to your desk and facilities, and that includes an on-site coffee shop, meeting and lunch.
How to apply? Look at the top of this page for details instructions.
We are waiting for applications until the end of May 2023.
We look for applications made by individuals (no agencies).