Direct Debit is the safest way to pay for reoccurring services like web hosting or advertising campaign.
Benefits of setting up Direct Debit:
- Direct Debit saves you time & effort.
- Direct Debit requires a one-time set-up for ongoing services like web hosting, domain name booking, mailboxes.
For you this means:
- No more having to remember when payment is due
- No more having to update your credit card details when they expire
- No more wasting time logging into online banking to make payment or writing cheques
- Continuity of vital services like web hosting and uninterrupted access to your emails
Direct Debit is trusted. Over 75% of all regular payments in the UK are made by Direct Debit.
We use GoCardless which is the UK’s leading Direct Debit provider, processing over £5 billion in payments annually for more than 30,000 organisations big and small.
All your customer’s payments are protected by the Direct Debit guarantee, meaning they have the right to cancel a payment or get refunded if a payment is ever taken in error.
GoCardless notifies our customers in advance of payments being taken, so you’ll never be surprised when money leaves your account.
Direct Debit via GoCardless is now our preferred payment method. We think you’ll find it easier to pay through GoCardless, and it helps our business too.
Paying through GoCardless FAQs
A mandate (also known as a “Direct Debit Instruction” or “Direct Debit Request”) is set up on a customer’s bank account when a Direct Debit is authorised for a specific merchant, usually via our online form. An active mandate needs to be in place before can collect any Direct Debit payments.
To set up a new Direct Debit now by following this link or by following instructions received by email with any Framework Digital invoice.
- You receive an email form us with link to your invoice – click the link (view and pay your bill online) or green button Pay now,
- On following screen (see below) click pay now (1.), next click Direct debit (2.)
- Follow instructions and complete an DD authorisation form (your bank sort code and account number).
- The payment for the invoice and the Direct Debit are completed once you submit the completed form.
When you complete the online payment page, you will find a check box at the bottom that indicates More than one person is required to authorise Direct Debits on your bank account. Select this option and you will be directed to complete a mandate form after submitting your details online.
You can cancel a Direct Debit mandate in one of the following ways:
Directly with your bank or via your online banking
by contacting us and request cancellation 01296 320820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GoCardless is an online Direct Debit provider and as such, they do not offer customers the option to pay via credit or debit cards. You need to provide your bank account name and number and sort code.
Your payment will be paid out to us within two working days after the charge date.
If you require a refund for a payment you’ve been charged, you would need to get in touch with us.
Click the button to set up Direct Debit on our payment system.