Introduction to CRM
Reduce costs of sales, build lasting relations with clients.
We are going to present how this process works from recording a lead to signing a new client. If your company uses spreadsheets for recording customer details and notepads for following up leads — this 45 min session is for you. As HubSpot Solution Provider, we use this system to manage our own sales, marketing and communication.
Date: 22nd April 2021
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
We are going to explain:
- What is a CRM ( Customer Relationship Management) system
- How it manages customer communication (email, newsletters, calls, meetings etc)
- How it enables data protection compliance
- The part it plays in the sales process from lead registration to signing a new client or contract
- How it can help your business operate more efficiently
Who is this event aimed at?
This webinar is for business owners and sales managers. Mike will explain the basics of CRM systems and present examples of HubSpot key features. We want you to see how this system can help you manage your sales and marketing. After the session, there will be a Q&A session to address specific questions you may have about the CRM.
Framework Digital is a digital agency based in Aylesbury town centre. We have years of experience in web design, online advertising, and digital marketing consultancy.
Mike Gulliver is new to the team and has experience in sales, training and customer service.
Framework Digital is HubSpot Solution Provider.