Google Ads Webinar
Bucks Digital Hub and Framework Digital are inviting business leaders to learn about PPC and SEO. Stay up-to-date with digital innovations.
In this Google Ads guide for small businesses, learn how to compete with a small budget, build local awareness and drive leads.
We will cover:
- SEO vs Google Ads.
- How the Google Ads system works
- What kind of campaigns are right for your company?
- Money; How much does it cost to advertise?
- What results can be expected?
Who is this event aimed at?
This webinar is for business owners and managers who are interested in Google Advertising. If you don’t want to waste time and money experimenting, this session could help not only understand how it works but also gives tips and strategies for getting great results.
What Knowledge will you take away with you?
The session is divided into 3 chapters:
- Introduction – The basics about online advertising. Learn the differences between paid and organic search results (PPC vs SEO), in order for you to make the right choice for your company. an explanation of the basic terminology.
- Google Ads system – You will learn the details of Google Ads; the points that make the difference between disappointing results and the best return of your investment. We use real case studies of advertising campaigns to illustrate the points and clarify the benefits.
- Q&A – The session will end with the opportunity for attendees to ask specific questions about their own businesses.
Framework Digital is a web design and digital marketing agency in Aylesbury. They were established in 2013, supporting businesses, currently Google Partner and HubSpot Solution Provider.
This workshop is going to be delivered by Tomas Pukalski (certified Google Ads manager) and Catherine Davies (copywriter).
Find out more about managing Google Ads campaigns
Bucks Digital Hub is based in Aylesbury. This hub is more than a coworking space. It is a space to push boundaries and receives expert support, so you can achieve your ambitions and let your business thrive.
Find out more about coworking office space here
Book on Eventbrite