We are looking for a talented Junior Website Designer/Developer to support our team. This is an opportunity for an aspiring web developer with bags of enthusiasm to join a growing, Aylesbury based business. Assisting the Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks with a focus on building WordPress powered website. A genuine interest in Web Design and SEO is essential with the ability to undertake and complete related tasks.
Desirable skills and attitudes:
- WordPress experience is a must
- Willing to learn
- Communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Basic understanding of server technologies
- Principles of SEO
- General interest in Social Media, Graphic Design, Technology
- Assisting the Senior Developer and Web Designer on active projects
- Communicate progress and update records
- Complete assigned tasks on time
Junior Website Designer/Developer is a starting point to gain a permanent position at Framework Digital.
We offer an initial 3 months, hourly paid contract. Participation in meetings will be occasionally required, however, most of the communication and work will be conducted remotely.
We are looking for an individual who will contribute in growing our company. We are open to unique interests, a set of skills and ideas.
In return, we offer:
- an opportunity to gain a full-time job,
- aquire an experience,
- participation in web related events,
- chance to get a recognisable qualification,
- driven by ‘fair-play’ modern working environment.
Tell us something about yourself via email firstname.lastname@example.org